Corey Katz, Director of Adult Services, 516-634-4151, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Charschan, Assistant Director of Adult Services, 516-634-4169, email@example.com
Whatever your age or interest, you can always find an activity or program to invigorate your body and mind. Programs are designed to interest, entertain, engage and inform adults at all stages of life. We offer a wide variety of programming all designed to engage adults with interesting and relevant ways to remain active and involved in our community. We offer everything from one-time lectures to weekly discussion groups and ongoing classes. Check out our monthly CALENDAR OF EVENTS and see what interests you.
- Tone up in our fitness center or go for an invigorating swim in our pool. Our dedicated staff is available to guide the novice or experienced athlete through a variety of exercise options.
- Join us for a group exercise class at our state-of-the-art health & fitness center.
- Challenge your intellect with a thought-provoking lecture, cultural experience or lively discussion about subjects relevant to your life and the world around you.
- Come to the Monday REAP group where we will chat with Rabbis, practice our Yiddish, and enjoy a variety of entertaining shows and presentations.
- Sit in on the South Shore Camera Group, Women’s Forum, Headlines & Hot Topics, or Sports with Sam.
- Join our Sophisticated Singles group for lively and relevant discussions specifically designed for singles over 50.
- Play Scrabble, Bridge, Canasta or Mah Jongg.
- Check out Between the Covers or Classics & Conversations and participate in dynamic discussions about what you’ve seen and read.
- Enjoy a wonderful lunch at the JCC Café.
- Join the Day Trippers or Broadway Bound Theater Club and enjoy outings designed with you in mind
- Travel the world with us to exciting domestic and international destinations.
- Volunteer and embrace the spirit of giving, sharing and contributing to our wonderful community.
You will want to be a part of our family of friends that always welcomes newcomers with open arms. Everyone enjoys the warm and friendly environment of the Friedberg JCC as well as the friendship that JCC membership fosters. Stop by the Adult Services department to learn more about these and other great programs.